Hi check my reply on your query,
Below listed Vue advantages over Angular Or React that proves how Vue is powerful as compare to other frameworks, gaining more trust in current market.
Based on my AngularJS and VueJS development experience all the points are covered.
1. VueJS utilize a virtual DOM.
2. provide reactivity.
3. performance optimizations - In Vue, a component’s dependencies are automatically tracked during its render, so the system knows precisely which components actually need to re-render when state changes
4. Vue is lightweight & very easy to learn.
5. VueJS has Render function and supports JSX.
6. VueJS community has also been very innovative in terms of state management solutions.
7. To get a better solution to solve a problem, things should be separated which reduces complexity. 8 Global state management Flux and routing Vue-Router are npm packages.
9. Vue has its own component life cycle.
VueJS founder was working with Google on many AngularJS projects. He knows everything is integrated under one framework, He understood the drawbacks and decided why everything needs to be under one umbrella so he created Vue which is very lightweight.
Please review below links for more information. It has very good comparisons but not in chart format.